ASUS USB-AC68 Dual-Band AC1900 USB Wi-Fi Adapter
The ASUS USB-AC68 is a dual-band USB Wi-Fi adapter that instantly upgrades your desktop or laptop to the novelist 802.11ac technology with Wi-Fi speeds up to 1300 Mbps (5GHz) and 600 Mbps (2.4GHz). Its 3x4 MIMO antenna design with ASUS AiRadar Beamforming optimize the Wi-Fi reception, and the 3-position antennas and the cradle make it convenient to adjust for the best performance according to your usage- on desktop, on laptop, or on the go! The USB 3.0 interface eliminates the potential bottleneck for your Wi-Fi and ensures the best performance you can get.
• Boost your PC with up to 300% faster Wi-Fi - ASUS USB-AC68 gives your PC a wireless boost of up to 33% on the 2.4GHz band and an amazing 300% on the 5GHz band1 (compared with an 802.11n 3T3R adapter). With a combined data rate of up to 1900Mbps, your desktop or laptop will be able to handle bandwidth-intensive tasks easily.
• Upgrade your PC’s Wi-Fi — instantly - ASUS USB-AC68 gives your laptop or desktop outstanding signal coverage thanks to its powerful 3x4 MIMO design with dual 3-position external antennas and ASUS AiRadar beamforming. Enjoy full Wi-Fi bandwidth throughout your home without messy setups.
• Full speed ahead with USB 3.0 - The USB 3.0 interface allows USB-AC68 to pair with notebooks and desktops with performance that’s up to 10X faster than USB 2.0. This gives USB-AC68 more than enough bandwidth to fully support 802.11ac Wi-Fi speeds, so you take full advantage of the latest Wi-Fi standard.
• Easy to position for the best reception - USB-AC68 includes a desktop cradle that makes it easy to place it in the best position for good reception in troublesome Wi-Fi areas.
• Keep Up to Date - Remember to always keep your device’s firmware up to date so you can benefit from the very latest service and security enhancements — and get exciting new features!
• Disclaimer - Actual data rate will vary according to network conditions and environmental factors.
|Network Standard||IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|Product Segment||AC1900 ultimate AC performance : 600+1300 Mbps|
|Antenna||Internal antenna x 2
External antenna x 2
|Transmit/Receive||2.4 GHz 3 x 4
5 GHz 3 x 4
|Operating Frequency||2.4 GHz / 5 GHz|
|Security||64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise , WPA2-Enterprise|
|Dimensions||115 x 30 x 17.5 ~ mm (WxDxH)|
|Weight||44 g (Device Only)|
|OS Support||Windows® 10
Mac OS X 10.7
Mac OS X 10.8
Mac OS X 10.9
Mac OS X 10.10
Mac OS X 10.11
USB Extension cable
|Note||The network speeds and bandwidth based on current IEEE 802.11ac specifications.
Actual performance may be affected by network and service provider factors, interface type, and other conditions.
Connected devices must be 802.11ac-compatible for best results.