Style:USB 2.0 Dongle Your old VHS tapes hold cherished memories, classic films, and hopefully, plenty of embarrassing moments for each member of your family. Don't let those memories fade into dust in the attic, digitize your VHS collection with the AVerMedia DVD EZMaker 7. After you convert, it even makes it easy to share your videos on YouTube and Facebook to help make that hilarious home movie go viral! Best of all, it handles diverse analog video signals so you can turn any VHS tape into DVD or VCD formats; no need to worry about compatibility. Just connect your home video device (DV, V8, VHS, DVD Players and VCD Players) to your desktop or laptop through the USB 2.0 input, and enjoy easy plug and play functionality. Plus, the bundled Cyberlink software lets you create personalized menus, edit, and highlight video clips on a storyboard to specialized touches to your digitized videos.
- Capture analog signals to digitize VHS tapes to DVD / VCD
- Multiple media format support. Various A/V devices support
- Edit, organize and highlight video clips on Storyboard with bundled CyberLink PowerDirector 10 & PowerProducer 5 DVD
- Win 10 / Mac support
- Brand Name: AVerMedia Technologies Inc.
- Item model number: C039
- Hardware Platform: PC and Mac
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Item Weight: 1.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.9 x 2 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 7.87 x 5.91 x 1.97 inches
- Color: Black
- Computer Memory Type: DRAM
- Voltage: 1.5 volts
Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces