The DrayTek Vigor 2926n Quad-WAN ADSL2+/VDSL2 WiFi Router which features Load-Balancing, a VPN concentrator and content filtering, is a truly professional router. The device includes support for high-end features such as VLAN tagging and Gigabit Ethernet, QoS (Quality of Service Assurance), High Availability, DNS Filter, Policy Based Routing, and User Access Control. An alternative WAN connectivity is by a USB 3G/4G/LTE cellular modem which can be your primary WAN feed, backup or load-balanced with your fixed line. The 2926n also includes new Hotspot features so that, when deploying DrayTek Wireless Access Points, the router can act as the Central Management Controller.
- Quad-WAN Simultaneous: Dual Gigabit Ethernet and dual optional USB 3G/4G.
- Wireless Management of compatible DrayTek APs
- Wireless LAN beam-forming
- Wireless LAN WDS to bridge to another network within range
- The Vigor 2926n handles switch management of compatible DrayTek Switches.
- Hotspot Web Portal for offering guest Internet access
- High Availability (Hardware failover)
- Up to 8 Private LAN Subnets
- SmartMonitor network traffic analysis tool
- Content Filtering (by keyword, data type or category
- LDAP Integration for VPN and user access
- QoS (Layer 2&3, 802.1p & TOS/DCSP)
- Up to 50 VPN tunnels for LAN-to-LAN or teleworkers
- Internal RADIUS Server
- VPN Trunk/Backup to remote sites
- SSL VPN - Tunnel or Proxy (25 users)
- USB Port for Printer, memory stick or 3G/4G/LTE Modem
- A 5-port Gigabit Ethernet switch on the LAN side provides high speed connectivity for your server, other local PCs or for uplink to a larger Ethernet switch. Comprehensive security features include content filtering, web application controls and an object-based firewall management system. Port 5 is switchable with ''WAN2'' to use it as an Ethernet WAN port instead of a LAN port*.
*requires f/w 3.8.8 or later, otherwise 5th Ethernet port is for WAN2 only.