- PORTABLE: 5 cm 150 gram compact laser module
- SAFE: certified Class 1, motion-trigged stop, overheat shutdown, password lock
- EASY: wirelessly controlled by a smartphone, photo/vector both supported
- For Maker, Baker, Carpenter, Leatherworker, Designer, Handcrafter, and You
- Hot on Kickstarter and Indiegogo
Weight: 1.3 Kg (Laser Module only 150 gram)
Laser Source: 1600 mW OSRAM 450 nm bluelaser, lifetime estimation 10000 hours
Laser Output: 100 level adjustable
Finishing: Anodized aluminum
Filter: Active Charcoal + Zeolite
Color Option: Red, black and gold
Screw Mount: 1/4"-20 UNC for standardtripods
I/O: Micro SD card (FAT32)
Supported File Format: G-Code and bmp
App Connection: BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy)
App OS: IOS 10+ / Android 4.4+
Laser Source Power Requirement: Micro USBDC 5V, 2A Power bank (5V, 2A) supported,but not included
Power Input: AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz
Operating Temperature Range: 5 ℃ to 40 ℃
Operating Humidity Range: 5 % to 90 %(non-condensing)
Certifications: IEC 60825-1 (Laser Class1), CE, FCC, and FDA CDRH registered. IEC 60825-1 (Laser Class 4) if lasermodule works without shield.
Package Contents :
Cubiio Main unit x 1
Mini Tripod x 1 (optional)
Protective Cubiio Shield x 1
Cubiio Goggle x 1
USB cable x 1
4GB Memory Card x 1
USA Power Plug ( AC100-240V , 2 Plate-Pins) x 1
Undoubtedly, any laser device might be harmful. Your safety is always our first priority. Cubiio has safety measures as below:
1.Eye Protection: Goggles are included in every Cubiio package. Always wear goggles while Cubiio is working. Do not look at the laser radiation even with the goggles.
2.Password Lock: Password is required before operating every time. Only authorized persons are allowed to use Cubiio.
3.Laser processing Indication: A bright LED indicates when the laser is energized and operating.
4.Motion Detection: A sensitive 3-axis accelerometer is equipped. While accidental movement happens during operating, Cubiio will shut down immediately.
5.Overheat Shutdown: Cubiio should work in the environment with sufficient heat dissipation. If the inner temperature approaches to the damaging threshold, Cubiio turns itself off.
6.CubiioShield: Safety is priceless. We offer upgraded protection for users who have higher safety standard.
Suitable for private manual studios, no need to purchase a large engraving machine, just need to buy a cubiio to be free to DIY, to meet the requirements.
2. It is suitable for personal use by the family. Don't spend a lot of money for personal customization. Just buy a cubiio and you can make your own favorite works at home.
How to use: Specify the pattern or input text, place the engraving target in front of the cubiio, adjust the position, and activate the button. (Use the G-Code code (common machine language), design the vector graphics you need with the free open source software Inkscape, and then engrave the items you need with Cubiio.)
2. Preview effect: In preview mode, cubiio will slightly etch the pattern onto the target with a weaker laser, so we can easily adjust the position and size angle. Once the final determination is made, the normal engraving mode can be turned on.
3. Batch completion: Cubiio provides a Batch function for professional studios, which can be re-engraved or automatically switched to the next pattern, which makes it easy to carry out large-scale engraving tasks.